Happy Mother’s Day To All of Our Queens!
With Mother’s Day here, we want to take a moment the celebrate all of the amazing hardworking women out there who are raising our country’s future. We’ve put together a list of some of the most powerful and empowering quotes for you to share this Mother’s Day. Don’t forget to let her know how thankful you are for her!
1. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” -Oprah
2. “Only mothers can think of the future – because they give birth to it in their children.” -Maxim Gorky
3. “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” –Stevie Wonder
4. “I will look after you and I will look after anybody you say needs to be looked after, any way you say. I am here. I brought my whole self to you. I am your mother.” -Maya Angelou
5. “Becoming a mother has opening my whole life and given me a whole new purpose. I feel like a star at home only because she loves me so much. It’s wonderful!! – Viola Davis
6. “The mother is the first teacher of the child. The message she gives that child, that child she gives to the world.” – Malcom X
7. “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow. Mothers deserve the credit for raising value based leaders who accept responsibility; who possess physical, mental, and spiritual strength; who possess courage and confidence; and look with optimism to the future. Great mothers help their children to recognize that they can achieve the impossible. Great mothers bring the arms of comfort to an insecure child in a world of uncertainty.” -Reed Markham